Darren LubotskyGo Back
Associate Professor of Economics and Labor and Industrial Relations
Labor and Health economics
Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2000
- "Kindergarten Entrance Age and Children's Achievement: Impacts of State Policies, Family Background, and Peers," with Todd Elder, Journal of Human Resources, forthcoming.
- "The Effect of Changes in the U.S. Wage Structure on Recent Immigrants' Earnings," Review of Economics and Statistics, forthcoming.
- "Mexican Immigration and Self-Selection: New Evidence from the 2000 Mexican Census," with Pablo Ibarraran, in George Borjas, ed. , Mexican Immigration to the United States, National Bureau of Economic Research, 2007.
- "Chutes or Ladders? A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, vol. 115 (2007), 820-867.
- "Economic Status and Health in Childhood: The Origins of the Gradient," with Anne Case and Christina Paxson, American Economic Review, vol. 92 (2002), 1308-1334.