Welcome to Economics Hidden
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Associate Professor David Albouy for his Fellow recognition by the Weimer School of Advance Studies in Real Estate & Land Economics
- Job Market Candidates for 2015-2016
- We welcome six new faculty to our department for Fall 2015
- Eliza Forsythe, a graduate of MIT with a specialization in Labor Economics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor after spending a year in a post-doc at Upjohn Institute.
- Marieke Kleemans, a graduate of Berkeley with a specialization in Development and Labor Economics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- JiHyung Lee, a graduate of Yale University with a specialization in Econometrics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor. Jihyung was a faculty member at the University of Washington prior to joining Illinois.
- Jorge Lemus, a graduate of Northwestern University with a specialization in Microeconomics and Industrial Organization, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Minchul Shin, a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania with a specialization in Macroeconomics and Econometrics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Rebecca Thornton, with a specialization in Development Economics, will be joining us as an Associate Professor. Rebecca was a faculty member at the University of Michigan prior to coming to Illinois.
- Econ Photo Gallery
Our undergraduate program prepares students for employment in business and government, and provides an ideal background for graduate study in Law, Business, Public Policy, and Economics. email@example.com
The Master of Science degree is designed to meet the needs of students who require extra training to gain admission to Ph.D. programs or specializations beyond an undergraduate degree to qualify for jobs in international, national and private institutions. The training and specializations also help promote the careers of young administrators in government ministries and central banks overseas. firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Seminars
2/9/2016 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Sally Hudson (MIT)
2/9/2016 at 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Emily Nix (Yale)
2/11/2016 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Maria Coelho (Berkeley)
2/15/2016 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Jason Huh and Daria Bottan
2/16/2016 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Econ Student Panel: Former DGS Students
2/22/2016 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm