We welcome five new faculty to our Department for Fall 2013
- David Albouy, a graduate of Berkeley, specializing in Public Finance. David was an Assistant Professor at the U. of Michigan before joining us as a tenured Associate Professor.
- Andriy Norets, a graduate of U. of Iowa, specializing in Econometrics. Andriy was an Assistant Professor at Princeton before joining us a a tenured Associate Professor.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, a graduate of the European University Institute, specializing in International Economics. Tim did a post-doc at Oxford before joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Eun Yi Chung, graduating from Stanford with a specialization in Econometrics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Ben Marx, graduating from Columbia with a specialization in Public Finance, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.