We welcome five new faculty to our Department for Fall 2013
- David Albouy, a graduate of Berkeley, specializing in Public Finance. David was an Assistant Professor at the U. of Michigan before joining us as a tenured Associate Professor.
- Andriy Norets, a graduate of U. of Iowa, specializing in Econometrics. Andriy was an Assistant Professor at Princeton before joining us a a tenured Associate Professor.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, a graduate of the European University Institute, specializing in International Economics. Tim did a post-doc at Oxford before joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Eun Yi Chung, graduating from Stanford with a specialization in Econometrics, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- Ben Marx, graduating from Columbia with a specialization in Public Finance, is joining us as an Assistant Professor.
- International Seminar-Chad Bown (World Bank)
- 9/9/2014, 3:30 pm
- International Seminar-Ralph Ossa (Chicago Booth)
- 9/16/2014, 3:30 pm
- Econometrics Seminar-Azeem Shaikh (U of C)
- 9/19/2014, 3:30 pm
- International Seminar-David Hummels (Purdue)
- 9/30/2014, 3:30 pm
- International Seminar-Daniel Bernhofen (American University)
- 10/16/2014, 3:30 pm
- International Seminar-Felix Tintelnot (University of Chicago)
- 10/21/2014, 3:30 pm
Our Faculty, Students and Alumni in the NewsThe EGSO Summer Series continues! Please join PhD student Eduardo Malasquez for his presentation. Tuesday, July 22 DKH 7
The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) designated the University of Illinois an “Innovation and Economic Prosperity (IEP) University.” Find out why the U of I has received such a prestigious distinction.