- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IBE Distinguished Professor of Economics
Industrial organization, Finance, Political economy
Economics, Carnegie Mellon University, 1986
- “Competence and Ideology”, with O. Camara and F. Squintani, forthcoming, Review of Economic
- “Rehabilitated or Not?: To Release (?) is the Question”, with S. Mongrain and J. Roberts,
forthcoming, Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
- “Speculative Dynamics”, with Bart Taub and P. Seiler, 2010, Economic Theory, 1-52.
- “How and when is dual trading irrelevant?”, with Bart Taub, 2010, Journal of Financial Markets, 295-320.
- "The Layoff Rat Race," with S. Mongrain, 2010, Scandanavian Journal of Economics, 185-210.
- "Point Shaving in College Basketball: A Cautionary Tale for Forensic Economics," with S. Heston, 2010, Economic Inquiry, 14-25.
- "Non-convexities and the Gains from Concealing Defenses from Committed Terrorists," with Mattias Polborn, 2010, Economics Letters, 52-54.
- "The Case for Responsible Parties," with J. Duggan and F. Squintani, 2009, American Political Science Review, 570-587.
- “Private Polling in Elections and Voter Welfare,” with John Duggan and Francesco Squintani, Journal of Economic Theory, 2021-2056.
- "On the Benefits of Party Competition," with O. Camara, F. Squintani and L. Campuzano, 2009, Games and Economic Behavior, 685-707.
- "Cooperation through Imitation," with Jim Bergin, 2009, Games and Economic Behavior, 376-388.
- "Smart Fund Managers? Stupid Money?" with R. Davies, 2009, Canadian Journal of Economics, 719-748.
- "Preservation of Trade Secrets and Multinational Wage Premia," with V. Dvoracek, 2009, Economic Inquiry, 726-738.
- “Cross-Asset Speculation in Stock Markets'', with Bart Taub, 2008, Journal of Finance, 2385-2427.
- “Industry Dynamics with Stochastic Demand,” with Jim Bergin, 2008, Rand Journal of Economics, 41-68.
- “Front Running Dynamics,” with Bart Taub, Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 138 (2008), 288-296.
- “Political Polarization and the Electoral Effects of Media Bias”, with
Stefan Krasa and
2008, Journal of Public Economics, 1092-1104.