Jorge Lemann Distinguished Professor of Economics
Development economics, Latin America
Economics, Harvard University, 1958
- “From privatization to re-nationalization: what went wrong with privatization in Argentina?” with Gabriel Montes-Rojas, Oxford Development Studies, forthcoming.
- The Brazilian Economy: Growth and Development, 6th edition, Lynne Rienner Publishers, 2008.
- “Tax burden, government expenditures and income distribution in Brazil,” with A. Galvão, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, vol 48 (2008), 345-358.
- “Neo-liberalism and market concentration in Brazil,” with Edmund Amann, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, vol 48 (2008), 252-262.
- “The roots of Brazil´s inequality,” with Edmund Amann, in Joseph Love and Werner Baer, editors, Brazil Under Lula, Palgrave, 2008.