- Email: email@example.com
Professor Emeritus of Economics and Labor and Industrial Relations
Impact of government regulations on labor and economics of personnel
Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 1973
- “Setting Rules in the NCAA Cartel,” with L. DeBrock, in W. Hendricks, ed., Advances in the Economics of Sport, vol. 2, editor, JAI Press, 1997.
- “Graduation Rates of NFL Players,” with L. DeBrock and R. Koenker, in W. Hendricks, ed., Advances in the Economics of Sport, vol. 2, editor, JAI Press, 1997.
- “Labor Market Outcomes for Persons with Long-Term Disabilities and College Education,” with C. Schrio-Geist and E. Broadbent, Industrial Relations, vol. 36 (1997), 46-60.
- “The Economics of Persistence: Graduate Rates of Athletes as Labor Market Choice,” with L. DeBrock and R. Koenker, Journal of Human Resources, vol. 31 (1996), 513-539.
- “Deregulation and Labor Earnings,” Journal of Labor Research, vol. 15 (1994), 207-234.