Nicholas C. YannelisGo Back
Commerce Distinguished Alumni Professor of Economics
Microeconomics, General equilibrium, Asymmetric information
University of Rochester, 1983
- "Learning and Stability of the Bayesian Walrasian Equilibrium," with M. Pesce, Journal of Mathematical Economics, forthcoming.
- "Capital Market Equilibrium without Riskless Assets: Heterogeneous Expectations," with G. Hahn and D. Won, Annals of Finance, 4, 2008, 183-195.
- "Debreu's Social Equilibrium Theorem with a Continuum of Agents and Asymmetric Information," Economic Theory, 38, 2009, 419-432.
- "Ex ante Efficiency implies Incentive Compatibility," with Y. Sun, Economic Theory, 36, 2008, 35-55.
- "Equilibrium Theory with Asymmetric Information and with Infinitely Many Commodities," with K. Podczeck, Journal of Economic Theory, 141, 2008,152-183.
- " Equilibrium Theory with Unbounded Consumption Sets and Non-Ordered Preferences, Part I," with D. Won, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 44, 2008, 1266-1283.
- "Core, Equilibria and Incentives in Large Asymmetric Information Economies,"
with Y. Sun, Games and Economics Behavior, vol. 61 (2007), 131-15.
- "Perfect Competition in Differential Information Economies: Compatibility of Efficiency and Incentives" with Y. Sun, Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 134 (2007), 175-194.