Ming HsuGo Back
Assistant Professor of Economics
Behavioral economics, Experimental economics, Neuroeconomics
Social Sciences, California Institute of Technology, 2006
- "Neural Coding of Outcome Uncertainty," with Peter Bossaerts, Kerstin Preuschoff, Colin Camerer, Christopher Fiorillo, Philippe Tobler, and Wolfram Schultz, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B. B363:3801-3811, 2008 .
- "The Neurobiological Foundations of Valuation in Human Decision Making under Uncertainty," Peter Bossaerts, and Kerstin Preuschoff in Paul Glimcher, Colin Camerer, Ernst Fehr, and Russell Poldrack, eds. (2008) Neuroeconomics: Decision Making and the Brain. Amsterdam, Elsevier
- "The Right and the Good: Distributive Justice and Neural Encoding of Equity and Efficiency," with Cédric Anen, and Steven Quartz, Science, vol. 320 (2008), 1092-1095.
- "Neural Systems Responding to Degrees of Uncertainty In Human Decision Making," with Meghana Bhatt, Ralph Adolphs, Daniel Tranel, and Colin Camerer, Science, vol. 310 (2005), 1624-1625.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, Ming Hsu, Charles Plott, and Brian Rogers. "Experiements in the Dynamics of General Equilibrium Systems: Divergence, Closed Cycles and Convergence" Caltech Working Paper 1239.