- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor of Economics and at the Institute of Government and Public Affairs
Northwestern University, 1970
- “Public Pension Plans: Myth and Realities for State Budgets,” with Leslie E. Papke, National Tax Journal, vol. 60 (2007), 305–324.
- “The Illinois Gross Receipts Tax Proposal,” State Tax Notes, March 26, 2007.
- “The Property Tax Bound,” National Tax Journal, vol. 59 (2006), 698-705.
- "The Illinois State Budget and Pensions," The State of the State in Illinois in Cedric Herring, editor, Institute of Government and Public Affairs, University of Illinois, 2006.
- “The 2002 Downturn in State Revenues: A Comparative Review and Analysis,” with Seth H. Giertz, National Tax Journal, vol. 58 (2004), 111-132.